Registration and appointment for the blessing of your union in the Kaasgraben Church
Please contact in time
The parish office: Pfarre “Franz von Sales”
1190 Vienna, Austria
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9 AM to 12 PM
3 PM to 7 PM
The most important contact details in overview:
Parish Franz von Sales: +43 (0)1 368 45 87 – 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowers: +43 (0)1 328 28 16 or www.gaertnerei-fassl.at
Wedding Planer: +43 (0)660 81 88 648 or www.diehochzeitsplanerei.at
Music coordinator und Organ player Mag. Andreas Wagner: +43 699 12 33 60 80 or email@example.com
Fr. Sebastian Leitner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful details for the blessing of your union/wedding
- On some Saturdays from April to October it is possible to receive the blessing either at 12.30 PM, at 2.30 PM or at 4.30 PM in the Kaasgraben Church. These two hours enable a smooth celebration of each and every wedding.
- On some Saturdays we can happily provide you with a minister who will discuss with you all technical and liturgical details and accompany you while your union is blessed. Of course you may bring your “own” minister with you.
- The hall that does not have to be rented automatically is rented to only one wedding party each Saturday.
- Blessings at any other times or days are possible but need a particular agreement.
- With regards to the music arrangement you may want to contact our music coordinator and organ player Mag. Andreas Wagner: (+43 699 12 33 60 80). For the liturgy you are requested to speak with the minister who will bless your union.
- Besides the beautiful organ, a piano is also available in the church.
- You are imperatively requested not to throw flowers, confetti, rice or any other items inside and in front of the church. On the one hand couples getting married after you want to find the same neat place as you did; on the other hand the throwing of rice is considered a waste of food. If this regulation is not observed we may bill you the costs of cleaning.
- Please avoid using adhesive tape for fixing flowers or other items on the church pews.
- If you want to set up special items inside the church, please make sure to speak about it with the minister accompanying you.
- A cordless microphone is available as well as the possibility to connect an electronic device to the audio system.
The wedding planner
A lot of work and energy is needed in order to prepare a unique wedding in a well thought out setup. If you need help for your complete wedding or only parts of it, you may call upon a wedding planner. A wedding planner will mainly help you to save time, costs and nerves. A good coordination and organization prior the wedding and during the day of the wedding is the anchor of an impeccable wedding. We are happy to recommend to you “diehochzeitsplanerei”. This particular wedding planner knows the Kaasgraben Church and its venue very well and offers you her wide range of quality network to regional service providers.
Your financial contribution – the rent – the costs
The collection is for the church: those who can give less, give less, those who can give more, give more; in a true spirit of sharing and solidarity.
The Wedding fee for a blessing in Kaasgraben Church is of € 250 €.
Should you also rent the hall for the reception after the wedding, you need to pay an additional € 400,00 for approx. 3 hours.
You are required to pay fee and, if applicable, rent not later than one month before the date of your wedding. Please provide name and date of marriage on the transaction details. Please wire it to following account of the Kaasgraben Church: IBAN AT33 1953 0100 0001 9983. Only after having received fee and rent a month before the wedding, we can guarantee your reservation for church and hall.
Costs for music depend of course on manning and required time of preparation. You may count with approx. € 100,00 per musician. If an additional rehearsal is required, you may add 50%. With these amounts a professional quality is ensured (Of course salaries of artists have no limit. It all depends on how demanding you are with regards to extent and quality.) Payments are settled with the musicians directly. Feel free to contact our music coordinator and organ player Mag. Andreas Wagner: (+43 699 12 33 60 80) in case of any need with regards to music.
If you intend to decorate the church pews, the altar or the complete church with additional flowers (the church always provides for some flowers next to the altar), you may feel free to contact the flower shop “Gärtnerei Fassl (Tel. +43 (0)1 328 28 16, Mrs. Flaschberger). Any costs related to the flowers need to be settled with the flower shop.
Maybe another wedding is scheduled for the same day? It may be opportune to contact the other couple and to share expenses by coordinating a common flower arrangement. Please allow us to forward your contact number while registering.
Of course you want to save your day of celebration on photos or videos. Good photographers know how to remain discreet without disturbing the service. One or two persons should be sufficient. Please identify the photographers beforehand and inform them about details of your wedding.
It may be of great use to provide the assembly with a small leaflet or program. This program may contain the songs, the sequence of the wedding, the Gospel passages and all that is important to you. A nice leaflet will turn into a wonderful souvenir for your guests as well as for yourself.